This year the ITFA GRC combined their annual Stammtisch with the presentation of the ITFA Market Practice Committee.
This year's sponsor was Deutsche Bank AG, Frankfurt am Main. The event was very well attended, not only by the German membership but also by ITFA Members from London, Amsterdam and Zürich.
The topics presented by the members of the ITFA Market Practice Committee were:
- Introduction of the ITFA Market Practice Committee - Waltraud Raderschall, Commerzbank
- BAFT MRPA update – Paul Coles, HSBC and Head of the ITFA Market Practice Committee
- CRR IV Article 194 Legal Opinion Renewal – James Collins, Bank of Ireland
- Supply Chain Finance – Sean Edwards, SMBCE and ITFA Chairman
- Abengoa – Manuel Lopez, Marsh
- Insurance Committee and BCBS Paper, Silja Calac and Head of the ITFA Insurance Committee
The lively discussions on the topics presented continued during the Stammtisch, in the very relaxed atmosphere of YOURS Australian Bar, with good food, beer and vine.
A special thank you to Deutsche Bank AG, Frankfurt am Main, for hosting the event and to the speakers, Silja Calac, Paul Coles, James Collins, Sean Edwards, Manuel Lopez and Waltraud Raderschall for their excellent presentations.
All presentations delivered during this event together with photos taken at the event, can be found on the ITFA website, however, such are available for ITFA members only.
The ITFA GRC is already looking forward to their fall event which will probably take place in November 2017. As is customary, it will be combined with their ITFA GRC Christmas Dinner.