This year the ITFA GRC combined their annual Stammtisch with the presentation of the ITFA Insurance Committee. It was hosted by Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (ICBC), Frankfurt am Main and indeed very well attended.
The topics presented by the members of the ITFA Insurance Committee were:
- Short introduction to the ITFA Insurance Committee and brief summary of the Insurance Survey - Silja Calac, Swiss Re
- Regulatory issues and challenges surrounding CRI for banks - Matthew Beckett, SMBC
- A general introduction to different Credit Insurance Products - David Neckar, Willis
- A trade credit solution transforming trade finance for today's world - Neil Ross, AIG.
The lively discussions on the topics presented continued during the Stammtisch, in the very relaxed atmosphere of the "Weinstube im Römer", with good food, beer and wine.
The ITFA GRC would like to thank:
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (ICBC) for hosting the workshop; and
- the Speakers, Silja Calac, Matthew Beckett, David Neckar and Neil Ross for their excellent presentations.
Should you wish to view the presentations, these are available to ITFA members only in the Member area of the ITFA website as per link.
The GRC team already look forward to the fall event which will probably take place at the end of November 2016. As is customary, the event will be combined with the ITFA GRC Christmas Dinner.